Pages

Monday 29 March 2021

All About Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Welcome Back Bloggers!!!



Kia ora! It has been a long time since I have made my last blog and I have done an all about me that I am going to show you. I have been excited about this term because I am going to get videos on my pepeha and it is a reflection of my culture. I also went on camp about a week ago and I had so much fun on camp. My favourite animal is a kitten, my favourite colour is black, my favourite subject is reading and my favourite food is Lasagne. My goal for this term/year is to try more algebra numbers in math and to do more writing, and try to be a faster typer.

Here is my mahi:




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.