Pages

Sunday 19 April 2020

One Of My Favorite Recipes.

Hi blogging people I am going to tell you what one of my favorite recipes are... They are Chocolate Chip Cookies! I am going to write down the ingredients.

: 3/4 cup brown sugar.
: 2/3 cup olive oil.
: 1/4 soy milk.
: 1 tablespoon tapioca flour.
: 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
: 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
: 1/2 teaspoon salt.
: 3/4 cup chocolate chips.


:1  Heat oven to 180C.

:2 Mix the sugar, oil, milk, tapioca flour and vanilla until smooth.


:3 Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix.


:4 Fold in chocolate chips.


:5 Spoon mixture onto baking tray and bake for about 8 minutes.

:6 Eat the cookies!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erika,

    Well done on a fabulous blog post Erika. I too have made chocolate chip cookies recently but my recipe was different to yours. I think I will try your recipe next time. I really like how you have put in the steps and photos to help people know what to do. A very good idea. I wonder how long the cookies will last in your house? Do you have a cookie monster in your family? I do, his name is Richard :)

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Taylor,thank You for your comment. I do have a cookie monster in my family his name is Emmett :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Erika

    What a superb presentation of your recipe and the steps for making the cookies. I look at many professional cooking and baking sites online and this is as good a presentation as many of the professional ones.

    I probably shouldn't say this but my wife made chocolate chip cookies last week and they do not look half as nice as yours. I still ate them though.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.