Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

What You Should Have In A Quality Blog Comment

 Kia Ora


Today I am going to talk to you about what you should do when you are writing a quality blog comment. Firstly, you should have a positive, these are very important, because they will tell the person that you are doing a quality blog comment too that they have  done a good job or something. So when you are going to write down something positive, you would say something like:

I liked this because...

My favourite part is...

And

This is amazing because...

After that you would write down a thoughtful, these are quite important too, well, they all are very important. When you are doing the thoughtful in your comment, you would write things like this:

This reminded me of when..

And

I've learn't...

Afterwards you would write down a helpful, again these are important too. It will tell you what they need to work on. You might say things like this:

Next time you could... 

Or

How come...

Lastly you would write a question, these are the most important of all, because these will start a blogasation (a blogasation is something were you can talk to people online but by comments.)

Now you know how to make a Quality Blog Comment! (QBC) 

I have put a video down here for you to watch:

BYE!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Wow Erika!
    That is a great post, you have mentioned all the important parts and explained why really well. Your movie about it is pretty cute too - it's lovely to hear your voice with it.
    As you know I am not very techie yet but I wonder if there is some way we can post a 'Biteable' without all the 'guff' from our screens around it?
    The only 'helpful' I can think of is then you are using a word as a name or title, such as 'a thoughtful' you could make that word bold or underline it so we know it is not just any old word in that sentence ( I have just found out in comments you cannot do that, so I used inverted commas).
    Enjoy this time at home with your family!
    Ka kite
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.